1. Name and contact information of the responsible for data processing
Name of the company: QUADRO DER GROSSBAUKASTEN GmbH
CEO: Falk Rüther
Address: Am Schilfpark 13, 21029 Hamburg, Germany
Email: [email protected]om
Phone: 0049 (0)40 7900 5080
Fax: 0049 (0)40 5298 2332
2. Collection and storage of personal data. Nature and purpose of the use of personal data
a) By visiting our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the computer sending the request,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referring URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process the abovementioned data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating the security and stability of the system, as well as
- achieving further administrative purposes.
b) By subscribing to our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. a GDPR, you have provided express consent, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. In order to receive the newsletter, the indication of an e-mail address, to be provided as follows, is sufficient:
When you subscribe to our newsletter we send to the address that you have indicated an e-mail with a link, which shall be confirmed by you. This allows us to determine that you are the account holder and you agree with the mailing of the newsletter. No further data is collected. We exclusively use this data in order to send you the newsletter and shall not share it with third parties.
By subscribing to our newsletter, we store your IP address and the registration date. The storage of this data shall serve as a proof for the case that a third party unduly accesses an e-mail account and logs on to the newsletter without the consent of the account holder.
The subscription to the newsletter can be canceled or revoked by the customer at any time for free. The cancellation can be made via a link located in the newsletter itself or by notification to the abovementioned contact information.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. It is necessary to indicate a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and are able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data for the purpose of contacting us will be processed, in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. a GDPR, based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us through the use of the contact form are automatically deleted once the received request has been processed.
3. Data disclosure
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have provided your express consent, according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- its disclosure is required, according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- a legal obligation exists, according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. c GDPR, as well as
- this is permitted by law and, according to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. b GDPR, is required for the execution of a contractual obligation with you.
In the cookie are stored information, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we become immediately aware of your identity.
Furthermore, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a fixed period of time. If you visit our website again to take advantage of our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already visited our website as well as what inputs and settings you have made, so that you do not have to re-enter them.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before the creation of a new cookie. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may affect your use of certain features of our website.
5. Analytics Tools (Tracking Tools)
Our tracking measures, as listed below, are implemented on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR. With the implemented tracking measures we want to ensure that our website offers an appropriate design and is continuously improved. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to collect statistical information about the visits of our website and to analyze them for the purpose of optimizing our offering. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics on our website, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies" (please see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to, and stored on, a Google server in the USA.
In the event that IP anonymization is active on these web pages, the IP address is shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA in order to be shortened there.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate the use of this website, compile reports on the website activity and provide other services related to the website activity and internet usage to the operator. The IP address that is submitted from the browser of the customer within the Google Analytics system will not be merged with other Google data. The customer can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate setting of the browser software; however, please note that in this case not all features of this website are fully usable. Furthermore, the customer may prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to the use of the website (including the IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser-plugin available under the following link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on or if your browser is on a mobile device, please click on this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data within this website in the future. An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will need to click this link again.
b) Remarketing or "Like Audiences" feature by Google Inc.
c) Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google conversion tracking in order to collect statistical information about the visits of our website and analyze them for the purpose of optimizing our offering. Google AdWords sets a so-called "cookie" (please see section 4) on your device, if you have reached our website via a Google advertisement. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the AdWords-Customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer will be able to recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each AdWords-Customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of AdWords-Customers. The information gathered using the Conversion-cookie is used to generate Conversion-statistics for AdWords-Customers who have opted for Conversion-tracking. AdWords-Customers will see the total number of users who clicked on their advertisement and were redirected to tagged Conversion-tracking website. However, they do receive no information that personally identifies the user. If you do not want to participate to the tracking process, you can also refuse the required setting of a cookie - for example, in your browser settings you can deactivate the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for Conversion-tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "https://googleadservices.com".
6. Online Services / Internet Advertising
For the purpose of optimally marketing our offer, our website uses, on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR, the online services and advertising tools provided by the companies listed below. The underlying commercial purpose is to be considered as legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Their respective providers shall be responsible for ensuring the data protection compliance of the operations.
a) Google AdSense
This website uses Google AdSense, a web advertising service by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043 USA ("Google"). Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies" (please see section 4), which are stored on your computer and which allow us to analyze your use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called "web beacons" (small invisible graphics) to collect information. The use of web beacons allows us to record and collect simple actions, such as the traffic on the website. The information generated by the cookie and/or the web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) are transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the US. Google uses the collected information to conduct an evaluation of your usage patterns with regard to the AdSense ads, compile reports on the website activity and advertisements for website operators and to provide more services connected with the website and internet usage. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Your IP address will not be merged by Google with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk and the display of web beacons by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, please be aware that in that case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data collected about you through Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
b) Google Fonts
c) Google reCAPTCHA
This site uses the "reCAPTCHA" feature by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States, to detect bots (for example, when you submit online forms). For more information about Google's privacy, please visit: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ If you do not agree with this, you can set a so-called opt-out cookie in your browser: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
We incorporate online offerings (usually videos) from the "YouTube" platform by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA on our website. The provider of that content shall detect the IP address of the user, since no content can be sent to the browser of the user without the IP address. The IP address is used to transfer the data from its sender to the intended recipient and is therefore required for the display of that content. We have no control over YouTube’s use of the IP address, e.g. if YouTube stores it for statistical purposes. As far as we know this, we inform the users thereon. For more information about YouTube’s data protection by Google, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
7. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about the personal data that we process about you. In particular, you can request information with regard to the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been, or will be, disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the data source, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, as appropriate, further details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction, or completion, of the personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data held by us, except where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in case that you dispute the accuracy of the data, that the processing is unlawful and you opposes the deletion, that we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or that you have objected to the processing, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data that you provided us, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7, para. 3 GDPR, to revoke at any time the consent that you had previously provided. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent, and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawful. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority competent for your usual place of residence, workplace or for our office.
8. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interest, in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that this right is justified by your particular situation or the objection is addressed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is fulfilled by us without the need for particular requirements. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please just send us an e-mail to the e-mail address stated above.
9. Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. You may understand whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by checking the display of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.